Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Cyber threats continue to evolve and pose serious risks within the business environment. Clients require to identify sensitive data in their environment and protect it from unauthorized usage and loss. EY’s Data Protection (DP) services, part of EY’s Cybersecurity as a Service (CaaS), provides capabilities to address the ongoing operational requirements to safeguard business critical and sensitive data.
As a CaaS security professional you will belong to a globally connected team of security professional delivering 24x7 services helping our clients with their most complex information security needs from our Dallas Cybersecurity Center.
What this means for you:
At EY, webelieve your career is a journey and we are committed to providing you an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. With each engagement, you can expect to build leadership, communication and client-management skills, as well as sharpen your problem-solving capabilities.EY Security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills.If you are interested in “building a more secure and trusted working world,” being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory Services is for you. Apply today!
· Responsible for the technology delivery and to support Data Protection service offerings, including Managed Data Discovery, Managed Data Loss Prevention, Managed Data Obfuscation Services, Managed Data Access Governance, Managed PKI, Data Classification and Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS)
· Responsible for staying abreast of industry leading vendors in domain(s) and informing their product roadmaps
· Ensures that product technology is available to meet the agreed upon service level objectives to support the delivery of the DP service
· Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s)
· Collaboration with the service business lead to create and solution new services to generate new revenue streams
· Analyzes, identifies and quantifies opportunities for new market opportunities, new product features and new product ideas
· Preparation, presentation and implementation of businesses cases and business plans for new markets, new product features and new product ideas
· Understand own/new product markets extremely well, including identification of potential technologies, best practices, competitors and partners, merger and acquisitions, and strategies
· Communicate issues and seek support in a timely manner to eliminate roadblocks and drive collaboration, speed, innovation, and excellence
· Makes decisions, and champion’s enhancements or new products for the product line supporting the overall business strategy
· Gain and maintain expertise in the product, market and business trends
· Continually monitor competitor and industry development
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related area of study preferred with 3-5 years of overall IT professional experience.
· At least 2+ years of work experience in Information Security
· Ability to participate in after hours on-call rotation when required; Due to the nature of the business the Cyber analyst position covers all shifts 24/7
· Detailed knowledge of data protection tools, technologies and trends in one or more of the following areas: Data Discovery and Classification, Data Masking/Redaction/Obfuscation/ Tokenization, DLP Vendor Suite, Certificate Key Management, CASB tools, Data Classification
· Additional certifications and training preferred in the following areas: Network Security certifications (CISSP, C|EH, Security+, SANS, ISACA, Vendor Certificates), Project Management training/certification, and Quality Management (ITIL, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) training/certification
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.