CEF – Associate
Operational Associate will support Consulting Service Line on strategic and tactical management decisions to build the Operations function working closely with the Sub-Service Line leads and the Core operations team in meeting the above objective.
We’re looking for Associates with expertise in Business Forecasting & Planning. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities :
· Responsible for Management Information reports for the assigned sector or geography.
· Capacity planning for competency.
· Ensure that the real-time management team is providing the appropriate real-time oversight and takes appropriate action to meet service level goals and maximize efficiency.
· Extensive knowledge in resource fulfilment, demand vs supply analysis, employee competency is required.
· Follow up with teams to ensure compliance on defined process
Skills and attributes for success:
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard.
· Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority.
· Business Forecasting & Planning.
· Good Stake holder management
To qualify for the role, you must have :
· Graduate/Post Graduate.
· 0 - 3 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
· Provide support to Consulting client facing teams & onshore finance/engagement teams by providing timely reports & insights.
· Assist analysis on budget v/s actuals, forecast productivity & utilization.
· Ensure proper and efficient team communications.
· Prepares reports & Perform quality review of reports generated.
· Ensure that process documentation is done and archived.
· Support efforts maintain stakeholder relationships.
· Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client facing teams and stake holders in other geographies, including senior leadership at GDS.
· One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally.
· Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
What we look for :
· Very Strong Communication & Presentation Skills (Verbal & Written).
· Strong client service focus--responsive to requests maintains a sense of urgency in resolving issues.
· Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities.
· Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Strong working knowledge of Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.).
· Positive Attitude.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, Strategy & transactions and Consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.