Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you'll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As Communications and Marketing Supervising Associate you'll provide strategic communications for various internal and/or external constituencies, functional practices, or other internal clients in the Americas.
You'll manage, write and execute various communications, involving multiple types of media, allocating resources appropriately, and liaise regularly with senior leaders.
You'll receive limited supervision and will be competent to work independently on all communications and marketing activities.
· Create moderate-to-complex communications for the Diversity & Inclusiveness Center of Excellence. These should inform and motivate various internal and external constituencies about EY’s D&I initiatives and strategy.
· Draft, execute and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns to promote D&I across all differences. These include webcasts, videos, speeches, meetings, presentations, emails, the Daily News Alerts, etc.
· Gain an understanding of EY’s D&I Center of Excellence and the respective content
· Work with senior leaders to develop plans to effectively communicate strategic objectives and initiatives
· Create, develop and manage the project scope and schedule for simple-to-complex multiple projects.
· Develop relationships with project stakeholders and manage their expectations. Negotiate with and influence project sponsors on project specific items
· Understand the environmental factors affecting EY, the practice, and its markets
· Gain an understanding of the objectives of client service, operations, strategy, and Area management
· Present complex ideas and anticipate potential objections. Communicate any ramifications of decisions and issues to project stakeholders, and present alternatives
· Often act as project manager for large projects, or direct many activities of a major staff function
· Oversee campaign measurement to ensure effective reporting on return on investment
· Connect dots across internal and external messaging including social media and public relations
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Comfortable working across service lines, industry and/or your respective functional practice/internal client group
· Confident discussing key business issues with management
· Interest in furthering D&I progress
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· Strong presentation skills
· Excellent listening and interpretation skills
· Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
· Strong project management skills
· A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
· Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communications major
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.