EY Consulting Services is an industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services. We advise clients about their most-pressing strategic challenges and opportunities.
Our construction sector is involved in following types of activities for different sectors and policy areas like energy, gas, transportation, water management and waste management:
• Project management/Management of investment projects
• Grant contract management
• Strategic planning and socio-economic studies
• Feasibility studies
• Cost benefit analysis
• Capacity building of public institutions - process improvement, performance management, risk management etc.
• Project preparation, EU financing application preparation
There are several long-term projects and project opportunities where we need civil engineering expertise.
We seek for the experienced civil engineer (at least 5 years of experience)
Most of your time will be spent embedded within our team or directly within our clients’ teams, so you’ll also build a network of relationships across multiple industries.
Workingas Consulting team memberwith our clients on project management of construction projects
Working on other project management opportunities (construction management).
Depending on the workload, other, short term engagements on other ongoing Consulting projects
· Support in preparation of bids, if applicable
· University education in Civil Engineering
· Problem solving capabilities, “can do” attitude and ability to work under pressure
· Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
· English in writing and speaking
· Work experience related to EU funded projects
· Experience with FIDIC contract conditions
What working at EY offers
· Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you. Performance management and career development depend on the working experience you are bringing into EY
· Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career both inside and outside of Croatia
· Opportunity to work in international environment
· Zagreb, Croatia with travelling - depending on project needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply only via application link no later than 20 August 2020.
Join us in building a better working world.