Description de l'offre
Integrated Go-to-Market Intern (BMC)
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC)
Sub Function: Integrated Go-to-Market (iGTM)
Job Rank: Intern
Location: London preferred, but other locations can be considered
Within the global Integrated Go-to-Market (iGTM) team we have an exciting opportunity for two proactive, energetic, detail-orientated interns to join EY’s Global Brand, Marketing and Communications function. This will be a 12-month internship with the opportunity for extension at the end of the vacancy.
This role will play an important part in supporting the execution of our iGTM programs globally. As part of iGTM, these roles will contribute to large-scale campaigns and initiatives that support our ambition to build awareness, consideration and demand for EY services among EY’s priority client accounts.
Our iGTM team consists of marketing support for EY’s Strategic Programs and Initiatives, including Industry sectors, EY Insights and Growth Markets. iGTM often integrates with multiple other teams: our Service Line, Communications and Engagement, Brand and Marketing, Area and Region teams as needed to deliver to the firms’ objectives.
Your key responsibilities
You are likely to spend most of your time supporting colleagues around the world in iGTM to:
• Develop stakeholder presentations and toolkits
• Get involved in the creation of external and internal communications materials
• Come up with ideas for creative marketing assets
• Support campaign and initiative measurement and reporting
• Ensure that the iGTM SharePoint site is up to date with relevant content and materials
To do this you will need to build strong relationships, develop a good understanding of EY and be willing to contribute new ideas. You will need to become familiar in all processes and structure, e.g. EY’s external communications review and approval process.
Skills and attributes for success
• A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
• Understand agile way of working
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities effectively
• Ambitious to learn on the job
• Attention to detail
To qualify for the role you must have
• A proactive, can-do attitude
• The ability to work in a high pace, agile environment
• Confidence to bring new ideas to the table
• An interest in marketing and communications
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Relevant experience that supports the role (either from education, previous employment or extra-curricular activities).
• An understanding and passion for marketing and branding.
What we look for
We are looking for two ambitious and proactive individuals who want to develop marketing skills by working collaboratively with a global team who are committed to delivering world-class marketing campaigns.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.