Description de l'offre
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
You will join our nearly 70,000 assurance professionals and you will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm's scope of services.
· Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
· Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk. Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered. Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary;
· Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
· Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions. Achieve growth by understanding EY and its service lines and actively assessing/presenting ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally;
· An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major, as well as CPA certification;
· Approximately 3 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs;
· Holder of CICPA is a definite advantage (at least 2 papers of CICPA is must); ACCA certification desired;
· Excellent project management skills;
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
· A dedication to teamwork and leadership;
· Integrity within a professional environment;
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
· Travelling within PRC is required.
HR Number: 85244