EY Global Delivery Services (“GDS”) Assurance – Data Analytics – Associate
Who we are:
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Advisory, Tax, Transaction advisory services (TAS) and Knowledge services. Worldwide, our 200,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders.
About EY’s Global Delivery Services (“GDS”):
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centres from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. Since 2001 EY has grown by over 100,000 people and seen tremendous change and globalization, and GDS has always grown, evolved and adapted along with EY itself.
GDS is one of EY’s greatest global assets with 22,000 smart, dedicated and incredibly responsive people in five countries around the world. It plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions.
GDS spans all geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
About GDS Assurance:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance practice supports global EY client-serving teams with their reviews across industry sectors, including financial services, manufacturing and technology, among others. Through the right multidisciplinary team of professionals with the sector knowledge and subject matter expertise, EY GDS Assurance enables EY client teams in over 30 countries to help world’s leading companies meet their assurance requirements.
The Data Analytics Staff plays an integral role in contributing individually and adding value to the complex reporting tasks that help various internal and/or external constituencies develop deeper understanding of their respective markets, functional practices and other internal clients. The incumbent will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring that quality and productivity targets are met.
· Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
· Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
· Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
· Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
· Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
· Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Qualifications, competencies & skills:
· B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.E / B. Tech. / M. Tech. in Computer Science with a techno functional background or accounting graduates having worked in business analytics domain.
· 0 – 4 years of experience with thorough knowledge of MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
· Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
· Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
· High standard of integrity and confidentiality
· Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering high quality of work