Description de l'offre
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realise your potential
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) is part our Assurance group which is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of business-critical information or processes.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll spend most of your time in assisting clients to identify, measure, and manage their business and reporting risks as they transit their organizations in respond to changing government environmental regulations and new trends in sustainability management and reporting. You enjoy actively contributing to the growth and development of the CCaSS practice by taking operational responsibility and accountability for engagement team support and delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
· Communicating EY’s scope of services and providing guidance in the delivery of Climate Change & Sustainability Services, with an emphasis on complex and/or specialized issues within Assurance and/or technical sustainability reporting and advisory capacities
· Identifying and communicating trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to the client, while demonstrating a deep understanding of the industry and marketplace
· Supporting client relationships, business development, and account management leadership through the development of thought leadership, client and internal collateral, and training
· Representing the practice in management forums and supporting the rapid, profitable growth of the business
To qualify for the role you must have
· A degree, preferably in finance, accounting, sustainability ; a CPA or similar certification
· At least 1 years of experience in audit or in a large and dynamic organizations
· Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics
· Extensive experience working and leading in a team-based environment
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Strong project management and personnel management skills
· Willingness and ability to travel, as necessary
Ideally, you also have
· Professional presence with the ability to engage management level clients as well as internal leadership stakeholders
· Ability to analyze complex or unusual issues in the context of client engagements and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.