As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
EY is looking for an AM CSR. The incumbent will executed / lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g. asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc. Strong inter-personal skills, report writing skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
Your key responsibilities
• Driving firm’s CSR agenda across our offices in India and enhancing employees’ participation.
• Spearheading EY Ripples, our global CSR program for India employees
• Driving employees’ participation to our coaching and mentoring programs and support the students
• Introducing new ideas and initiatives to further strengthen the CSR agenda for our people
• Conducting CSR engagements including – clothes donation, blood donation, tree plantation drives, etc on a monthly basis.
• Driving the monthly CSR engagements across other offices in India
• Maintaining CSR reports, trackers and strengthening the records.
• Working towards enhancing the impact of CSR activities
• Being the one point of contact for the global Ripples team and maintaining strong connect
• Sharing best practices with the global team and maintain ongoing connect
• The role would require close collaboration with our EY Foundation team, CSR champions and CSR club members, SL and Location HR teams in driving the agenda.
Skills and attributes for success
• Program management
• Project Management
• Should be a good communicator with effective and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to think critically and systematically
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Creative bent of mind and excellent execution skills
• Multi task with high quality output
To qualify for the role you must have
● 2 to 5 years of post—qualification experience in allied areas. Experience with large consulting firms / or large Corporate.
Ideally you’ll also have
● Strong communication, presentation, facilitation, relationship-building and negotiation skills
● Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
● Willingness to travel to meet client needs