Artificial Intelligence Developer
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 300,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY toidentify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWTsupports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
What are you going to do?
The Artificial Intelligence Developer is a position within Hosting Services that was created to help the infrastructure teams to develop and integrate solutions using Artificial Intelligence and Data Science approaches. As part of this team you will be responsible adopting Artificial Intelligence to existing solutions but also contributing with new ideas to allow other teams to innovate with such technologies.
What do we need from you?
- Experience with systems and IT operations with Intermediate knowledge of infrastructures
- Develop and deliver infrastructure systems on project basis.
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong ability to code and script.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Data management skills.
- A strong focus on business outcomes.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining projects during the transition to production where necessary.
- Identifies potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
- Minimizes technical exposure and risk on projects.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Proactively identifies and addresses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Proactively anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
- Makes key decisions based upon input from Managers and Leaders; solid understanding of IT Services principles; firm and business objectives and needs analysis
- Applies judgment in implementing methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage technical challenges on multiple project/program simultaneously
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent understanding of compute, network, storage and virtualization concepts.
- Demonstrated experience developing Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Experience implementing public cloud solutions.
- Experience working with the Microsoft technology for Servers.
- Experience in writing PowerShell Scripts, VB scripts and automating deployments.
- Experience using code maintenance platforms and tools (Visual Studio and TFS).: Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM
Location: Retiro /Microcentro
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.