The EY-Parthenon team in Italycurrently has exciting and inspiring opportunities. The group is seeking to recruit new professionals with different seniorities for the Milan office, providing new team members broader responsibilities, more exposure to clients, and overall a significant opportunity for personal growth and development.
EY-Parthenon is looking to strengthen its team with extremely talented professionals with Entrepreneurial mindset, committed to bringing unconventional yet pragmatic thinking, brilliant to deliver actionable strategies for real impact in today’s complex business landscape.
At EY-Parthenon we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
The EY-Parthenon brand is the home of our fast-growing global strategy capability. We advise corporate and private equity clients on strategic issues affecting their business performance and key investment choices. Areas of our work include:
· Strategy assessment, strategic planning and equity story
· Market entry strategy and opportunity sizing
· Business / Commercial due diligence
· Industrial plan development
· Product strategy and New Business Model development
· Corporate transformation
You will work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of global and local corporate clients and private equity clients. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
Profile/Who we are looking for
Master degree in business engineering or economics. An MBA degree will be considered as a strong asset.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a practical ability to shape the business agenda and define strategic roadmaps.
Experience in managing complex business projects, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
Strong people and leadership skills (incl. cross-functional collaboration, team management and people development & coaching).
Solid internal and external business development acumen.
Entrepreneurial spirit, team player and excellent communicator.
· Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact; Understanding key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice;
· Project manage teams and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in EY both in Italy and internationally to form, co-manage and participate in multi-disciplinary teams;
· Ability to collect and utilize relevant business and industry information and to assess this information effectively by applying strategic and commercial evaluation techniques;
· Analytical work experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting firm or a strategy department of a leading corporate;
· Ability to plan, deliver, structure, write and present work against tight deadlines;
· Share your technical and other knowledge with your team;
· Take responsibility for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback
· Be an effective time manager, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines;
· Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels in EY and with clients;
· Knowledge of European languages – fluent English is a must
Balance of Role
Your role will largely cover the following five activities, ordered in terms of effort expected (highest first)
· Project Delivery– responsible for structuring engagements, delivering each engagement through the project team, and managing the client on a day-to-day basis
· Team Development– developing junior resources through on-the-job training; sector meetings; informal discussions; and formal EY-P training modules
· Business Development– proactively developing pitches and materials to pursue new opportunities; responsible for preparing proposals in response to client requests; supporting internal pursuit-related processes; attending and actively contributing to business development meetings
· Thought Leadership– contributing to, and authoring, studies, reports, papers, presentations and social media materials to support and strengthen EY-Parthenon’s Sector presence
· EY Sector Development– building a personal network with the EY Sector teams; contributing ideas and materials to support initiatives, focus topics, and new areas of growth
We want to offer you a unique and exceptional experience, where you can:
Quickly develop a rich professional network, having the possibility to interface with the first lines of important Italian and international companies
Receive coaching from colleagues recognized among the leading experts in the main market sectors
Develop a distinctive and high-level professionalism thanks to our EY Badges certification system, which will help you to be always aligned with the needs of your customers
Being able to work in an environment that promotes Diversity & Inclusion as a cornerstone, enhancing the characteristics of each individual
Make your mark! Join us in building a better working world & build your legacy with us.