As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Associate Consultant/ Analyst - SAP Security & GRC Access Control
EY is looking for Associate Consultant/Analyst in SAP Security & GRC Access Control. and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities
In line with EY commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As a member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and assist fellow team members while delivering an assignment.
Your client responsibilities
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
• Conduct research and assist senior team members for preparing client presentations and information memorandums
• Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments
Your people responsibilities
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
• Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and
• Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events
Skills and attributes for success
Strong academic record including a degree.
To qualify for the role you must have
Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in streams like Engineering / Computer science / Information systems/ Computer applications/Management with 1-3 year’s experience.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.