Date: Oct 5, 2018
We are now looking for a Travel & Expense Auditor to perform the Shared Services part of Travel & Expense accounting according to the standard Ericsson Business Process (EBP) Activity Description for T&E and relevant work instructions. This requires handling of advances, auditing, processing and payment of travel and expense claims, and end user support. The result is a correct payment of claims and correct balance of T&E accounts in each company's books.
· Audit (check) T&E claims
· Pre-system interface monitoring
· Cash advance handling
· Initiate payments of T&E claims (not for the same companies that T&E accountant audits)
· Provide Concur reporting
· Provide end user support
· Monitor T&E file transfers, solve issues (T&E Specialist)
· Monitor information flow and handle errors
· Upload employee files onto Concur (T&E Specialist)
· Handle GORDON orders (T&E Specialist)
· Plan, execute and follow up the day-to-day delivery of services (team leader)
· Execute changes in processes, services and scope (team leader)
· A degree in Business Administration or the equivalent experience
· Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
· Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
· Accounting & Reporting Skills
· Administration & Organizing Skills
· Local requirements
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || IT
Req ID: 256264