Date: Aug 31, 2018
The (Sr.) SW engineer will work in NDO SP Feature Development team of PDU transport.
· Develop & test switch router products.
· Work in an agile team as both developer and tester.
· Responsible for feature designing, coding, unit Test, feature test, regression test, automation test scripts, document writing, product maintenance, etc.
· Master/Bachelor degree in CS, EE, Telecom or equivalent.
· 3+ years' experience in software development of L2/L3 Ethernet switches or routers.
· Strong C/C++ programming skills.
· Embedded Linux OS experience and Linux development environment.
· Excellent understanding of networking technologies and related protocols. Mainly on carrier Ethernet, IP and MPLS.
· Independent thinking.
· Extensive knowledge in data communication or telecommunications.
· Good teamwork and cooperation spirit, both professional and personal integrity, proactive and positive learning attitude.
· Fluent in English speaking and writing.
· Familiar with automation test (with Perl or Java) is a big plus.
· Familiar with L3VPN/L2VPN, CFM/Y.1731, Bridge, ERP (Ethernet Ring Protection), ACL, LLDP, Telemetry is a big plus.
· Understanding agile and scrum is a big plus.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 254884