Description de l'offre
Date: Jul 15, 2018
· Be accountable for software development and maintenance including software design, implementation, test, integration/release and bug fixing.
· Participation in requirement/user story analysis and support Product Owner and Software Architect on solution and architecture analysis.
· Implement user stories during development iterations, which shall include task breakdown, effort estimation and planning, implementation, test, demo and DoD.
· Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability.
· Work with Technical Writer and provide input for documentation.
· Work in Scrum team, follow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently.
· Server side application development using Java and J2EE.
· Desktop GUI development using Java, Swing.
· Basic knowledge of Solaris/Linux.
· Good knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum.
· Good knowledge in test-driven development practice
· Good team player.
· Have good knowledge of currently development technologies and tools, such as:
· Spring, UML modeling
· SQL and transactions
· Internet technologies, especially HTTP, XML/XSLT and XHTML
· Good at both written and spoken English.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company's portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson's investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.