Date: Apr 4, 2018
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole. Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
This is your opportunity to be part of a new and growing team.
Solution Architect (M/F)
Location: Vienna, Austria
· Be part of a team consisting of external partner companies and Ericsson working with end-to-end solution offerings and system integration for our customers in the Information and Communication Technology area
· Together with marketing and sales, be responsible that competitive solutions (products and services) are provided in a professional way, get satisfied customers, secure profitability and identify new and add-on business opportunities
· Together with the Customer Project Manager analyze customer requirements, build the solution, provide cost estimation, drive scope management and apply change management, internally and for all 3PPs
· Take a technical lead in the execution phase of customer system integration projects consisting of technical experts from local Ericsson resources and partner experts
· Be single point of contact towards the customer for all solution related discussions
· Organize and drive customer workshops. Travel and work on customer sites (approx. 30%)
· University degree in the Information and Communication Technology area (University, FH) or relevant experience within the ICT industry with demonstrated success and career
· Experience in energy and utility sector or similar projects is an advantage
· Proven experience in complex ICT system integration projects is an advantage
· IT security, Business Process Management, System testing knowledge
· Knowledge of Virtualization, Service-Oriented Architecture, Web technologies
· Basic Understanding of Requirement Engineering
· Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
· Very good command of English and German (written and spoken)
· Very good communication skills and self confidence in a changing environment
· International work environment & good learning environment
· Flexibility in working hours & fringe benefits
· Great teamwork
· For this position we offer a competitive salary within electronic industry collective agreements, starting at € 47.000,00 p.a. plus a variable bonus package. The possibility for over payment depends upon experiences and qualifications.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Austria (AT) || || Vienna || IT; Stud&YP
Req ID: 234984