Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 3, 2018
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
· Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing viable end-to-end technical solutions for the Managed Services business with a primary focus on GSC Romania Operational business;
· Responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production;
Main accountabilities – you will:
· Analyze customer technology, define business and technical requirements;
· Evaluate potential solutions and systems architecture to ensure that they meet all requirements;
· Coordinate requirements gathering and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and stakeholders that use cases accurately portray business needs;
· Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases (feasibility study, requirement definition, implementation and configuration, user acceptance tests);
· Hold and lead meetings with internal teams, customers, and vendors to review requirements, address open issues/questions, close gaps;
· Develop technical presentations, proposals and perform customer presentations;
· Stay informed of new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build;
· Work with different teams on planning activities as well as delivery;
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing;
· Identify the current ways of working and future state business processes;
· Drive end-to-end technical solutions for: connectivity, feasibility studies, ticketing systems, performance systems, monitoring systems.
Technical Skills - you have:
· University degree with a major in Telecom, IT or equivalent (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering);
· Ideally, at least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Solution Architect / System Integrator / System Architect and overall;
· Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Netcool products or BMC Remedy (as a plus);
· Experience in working on implementing/designing automation solutions projects (as a plus);
· Experience in writing Use Cases and High Level Functional and Technical analysis;
· Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment: mobile networks in general (2G, 3G, 4G) as well as different technological areas like RAN, Core networks, TX, VAS;
· Experience in following project phases: gathering requirements, solution design, implementation and customization, testing, deployment;
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
· Research and investigation skills;
· Knowledge of project management methodologies;
· Good written and spoken English;
Personal Skills - you are/you have:
· Advanced problem solving and analytical skills;
· Focused on continuous improvement and increase effectiveness;
· Able to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different customers;
· Able to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task assignments;
· Good presentation techniques, capable to structure and present an argument so that the desired result is attained;
What we offer
· We will value your competences
· You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
· You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
· You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
· You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
· Work from home and flexible work schedule
· Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
· You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 239044