Date: Oct 2, 2018
Do you wish to be part of a thought leading global telecom and technology team, where you aspire to grow & lead the design/development of digital BSS/OSS/Cloud solutions for our customers ?
If YES, then Ericsson is the place to be! We are looking for sharp minds in various roles in telecom software and solution design development, Testing, System Integration, Data Migration and Continuous integration. Check out the opportunities below and see if you would like to make a difference to our organization !
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
· Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
· Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to R&D
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
· Minimum years of experience: (Recruiter/Manager to supply)
· Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
· Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
· A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
· Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.