Description de l'offre
Date: Oct 29, 2018
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
· Highly proficient within the overall telecommunications technology and industry evolution trends specially in the space of LTE, 5G Core, RAN and devices
· Experience in Ericsson Network Management and ENIQ Solutions
· Lead and drive Technical solution requirements, architecture, design, build, integrate, customise, test and acceptance of ENM solution for both native and virtual variants and ENIQ solution
· Analyze complex customer business requirements and formulate detailed requirement specifications that serve to enhance customer's competitive position
· Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities
· Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution. Work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products
· Share the end to end Ericsson story and value proposition to the end customer
· You will need to be able to travel up to 25% of the time in this role
· Experience as a Solution Architect in Ericsson Network Management & ENIQ Solutions
· Deep knowledge of Telco network Portfolio specifically around LTE, 5G – Core, RAN and devices
· Prior experience with Big Data, Analytics suite and Dev-Ops software development
· Experience with open source tools for increased productivity, security, reliability and performance
· Experience designing, testing and deploying customized solutions including customer adaptations or customizations
· Experience developing business and technical focused presentations & proposals to customers
· Experience in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing activities
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Docklands || IT
Req ID: 248772