Date: Aug 17, 2018
We are looking for Cloud Solution Architect who will work for Cloud projects with our team for global projects. We will implement Ericsson Openstack cloud platform. Our Cloud Engineers focus on both cloud solution and its implementation globally. He/She will be part of a truly international team, experience different culture and way of workings globally.
• Cloud system deployment, include solution design, software installation, configuration, integration, and testing. The product includes but not limited to Ericsson Openstack cloud platform.
• Develop adaptation component according to customer solution requirement
• Innovate and develop automation solution and tool for cloud deployment and testing
• Meeting with global customers for technical discussion, and workshop, etc
• Support pre-sale activities, such as information gathering, solution proposal, quotation, etc
• Knowledge sharing to other colleagues
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom)
• Strong experience for cloud solution and deployment, especially in Openstack related deployment or development
• Good understanding for cloud storage solution, such as ScaleIO, Ceph.
• Excellent understanding for Linux, RHCE/RHCA certification is preferred
• Excellent understanding for IP networking, certification such as CCNP/CCIE is preferred, knowledge in SDN is a plus
• Working experience in Linux related development is preferred
• Experience on Programing Languages like Python, Java is preferred
• Good communication skills and team work spirit
• Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work
• Good English skill, both written and speaking
• Willing to travel globally according to business needs
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 253527