Date: Aug 14, 2018
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Software Testers.
The Smart Services Router (SSR) provides operators with a highly scalable, consolidated platform that offers services for both fixed and mobile network infrastructures. It offers services such as IP/MPLS edge routing and Evolved Packet Gateway functionalities. SSR enables complete network convergence so subscribers can access services from any devices or locations. Ericsson Hungary is a main contributor in the development of the SSR product in direct cooperation with other Ericsson sites.
· Test high quality products
· Create/update test documentation, participate in test automation of new functionality tests
· Perform troubleshooting and customer support
· Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
· Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, Python, PERL)
· Solid understanding of Linux OS fundamental
· Networking and IP protocol experience, knowledge of system software
· Have good basic knowledge of Lean and Agile principles
· Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
· 3+ years min. experience with BS or MS in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science
What we offer
· Flexible working hours
· High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
· Easily accessible location
· Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
· International career opportunities
· Great team spirit, fun events
· Professional communities
· Extensive professional development opportunities
· Subsidized language courses
· Mobile with 4G, laptop
· Local medical service
· Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.