Date: Oct 3, 2018
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of Work force Management solutions based on Clicksoftware. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer's expectations.
· Solution design
· You will work on the development and integration of the solution
· Solution handover
· Solution support
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
· 3-7 years' experience of Design, deploy, system test and lead Development and or testing team.
· Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
· Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
· Crafting & innovating
· Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
· Applying expertise & technology
· Learning & researching
· Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· An adequate degree in computer science or related disciplines; or relevant industry
· Experience in software development activity
· You should have an analytical mind, be able to follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
· Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding based on .NET C# , XML , Silver light , XAML, ASP.NET , Script # etc and updating existing code
· Adequate experience of IP technologies
· Knowledge and experience about architectural design
· Configuration management experience
· Experience in standardization work
· Agile ways of working
· Developer experiance
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || IT
Req ID: 249566