Description de l'offre
Date: Jul 4, 2018
Ericsson is a world - leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and - services to moblile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the wirld's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT)... Will you join us?
'My First Job' is an experience that you will live in the Digital Services world. You will be facing technical, consulting and project management realities, learning while working in highly professional enviroment. If you feel a dep passion for innovation and ICT Industry, if you are an early adopter or digital community leader, if you enjoy using the latest technologies, this is where you want to be.
If you are:
· Adaptable, flexible, agile
· Effective, communicator, you influence others
· Able to experiment 'outside the box'
· Technical & business orientated
· A potential leader
· A business & change driver
· Strategic analyst
To be part of this journey you should:
· Be a Recent Graduate or advanced student, without or with short work experience
· Have a background in Computer Science/IT, Engineering/Telecommunications, Electronics, Automation or similar
· Speak and write fluent English
· Programming - Java + more
· Databases - Hadoop, Cassandra, Oracle, PostgreSQL
· BSS & OSS Solutions - Ordering, Catalog, Mediation, Activation, Inventory + more
· Virtual cloud computing environment: Red Hat Open Stack + more
· Test Automation and Tools
You will have full time trainee position for 12 months
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.