Date: Aug 30, 2018
We are now looking for a Software Developer C++ to maintain products, such as units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the team working APC (Alarm, Power & Climate) area. Its main objective is to maintain suitable conditions in the Cabinet, therefore the hardware can work within its environmental specifications.
Our Product Development Unit – Baseband and Interconnect (BI) - takes care of RBS architecture and configuration, Energy Efficiency and Security aspects. The product that is developed and maintained not only in Poland (six cross-functional teams within two departments), but also in Sweden (three teams in Goteborg), can give you the opportunity to cooperate in international environment and going on attractive business trips.
· Working in cross-functional team (Scrum or Kanban)
· External Alarms handling
· Suppling Power to the equipment
· Batteries handling
· Enclosure Climate control
· Developing software for telecommunication systems (GSM & UMTS, LTE)
· Verificating provided code
· Fixing errors in existing software
· Creating technical documentation