Description de l'offre
Date: Oct 21, 2018
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of Product configuration on Ericsson Charging System.
· Min years of experience: 3; proven Tariff or Business configuration experience.
· Domain experience: Charging System, Preferably SDP/AIR Business config
· Engineer must support acceptance test with customer, functional testing and End to end testing.
· Engineer must perform and provide support on Maintenance Windows.
· Engineer has to work on Change Requests .
· Applying expertise & technology
· Analytical learning and researching skills
· Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· You will need excellent planning and organizing skills