Description de l'offre
Date: Jun 28, 2018
The role is a lead of Service transition team which includes release management, deployment control, defect management, change management, toward efficiency of the Testing and development teams and satisfaction of a big and impacting customer.
· Must have 5+ years' experience as a PMO or Release manager or Defect manager.
· Good knowledge in MS Office, MS Project, and other tracking tools.
· Background of 3 years with communication with Developments organizations and Testing.
· Background of 3 years with customer relation and communication.
· Experience of 3 years with Billing and Customer care systems.
· Responsible for release management activities – Code bundles content, Test capacity and development availability coordination, timelines and tracking.
· The above activities will apply to Hot fixes, Code Bundles, CR's and Market/National deployments.
· Change management tracking.
· Deployment tracking and verification.
· Defect management.
· Tickets management and tracking.
· Customer communication around tasks progress, risks, and planed vs actual.
· Risk and Impact assessment for Production related changes and Representation in Change Board.
· Bachelor's in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organization skills
· Very good understanding of production release flow and change flow.
· Experienced with leading code deployment for big organization, new Organization.
· Understanding of Billing and customer care applications as part of telecommunication world.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Bellevue || SharedServ