Date: Oct 2, 2018
1) Job Title
Assistant Engineer –Testing
Complete Night Shift / 24X7
2) Job Description
· This position is responsible for configuration, pre-mapping, Testing and Troubleshooting.
· Should also have a understanding of telephony principles, routing protocols such as static, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, and for value add services such as Class of Service (COS), multipath, and multicast.
· Will project manage/coordinate each Router Swap ensuring it is capable of handling 2.5G/3G/4G Traffic.
· Provides all necessary information to internal/external departments and/or vendors and works with them to resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Receive, analyze, monitor and resolve issues in a timely basis with minimal guidance from higher level technicians or supervisor.
3) Roles and Responsibilities
· Establish end-to-end continuity and perform required testing using the appropriate system on entrance and access circuits
· Perform Router Integration and Testing
· Configuring a variety of IPA / CSR Routers for Vendors ALU, SAMSUNG, ERICSSON and CISCO
· Perform moderately complex configuration changes on Provider routers
· Review customer network designs to ensure feature functionality requirements are accurate
· Direct trouble resolution activities with internal technicians and external vendors/customers
· Identify and distribute incoming workload out or required systems
· Troubleshoot issues on the network
· Proficient in using all systems required to perform their function such as NRM/NIM and other standalone systems as necessary
4) Experience and Academic Qualification
· Specialized advanced vocational skills acquired on or off the job, typically gained through a combination of an associate's degree and/or relevant experience,
· Previous experience in a testing and configuration on Routers
· Experience with Cisco 9k/10k series, ALU 77XX family is a plus.
· IP certifications (CCNA/CCNP) preferred.
· Multi-task and maintain composure in stressful, demanding, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
· Ability to exercise flexibility and resourcefulness in challenging situations
· Good oral and written communications skills
· Knowledge of electronic provisioning and troubleshooting on Cisco/Samsung/Huawei/Juniper routers,
· Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 on-call environment
· Configuration, Testing experience of 2-4 years
· MS Office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word
· Degree in Engineering/Telecom/Electronics and Communication
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 231424