Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 27, 2018
We are now looking for Service Reliability Engineers that will contribute to the maintain&support the highest quality of our customer solutions. As a Service Reliability Engineer, you will be involved in the maintenance & support of backend services & systems serving massive amount users residing in many different platforms.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered services meet the highest possible quality/performance/security/uptime,etc. and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer's expectations.
· Min. 2 years of experience in related position
· Familiar to new technogies Apache Kafka, Kong, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, KairosDB/Grafana, Weblogic, Tomcat, Nnginx, Springboot, Hazelcast, Openshift
· Strong shell scripting skills must
· Automation skills and experience are plus
· Phyton/Perl is a plus
· Familiar to no-sql databases like Casandra, Mongo, Redis
· No military obligations for male candidates, or postponed for 1 year
· Excellent Turkish language skills would be an advantage.
· Perform basic & advanced level maintenance & support tasks
· Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software applications, databases, tools,
· 7x24 on call support needed
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || ServEng
Req ID: 250162