Date: Sep 25, 2018
We are now looking for a Customer Problem Manager who will be responsible for the execution and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to Operators' customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will also be responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator's Customer Care Center (or from the Operator's customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer's satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators' customers).
It is also responsible for customer affecting problems detected by other processes or through analysis, including informing the customer and resolving these specific problems to the customer's satisfaction.
· Customer event management
· Customer incident management
· Customer problem management
· Customer order handling
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
· Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years' experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
· Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud, BSS, OSS
· Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
· Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
· Ericsson knowledge
· English skills
· Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· Working with people
· Handle instructions & procedures
· Applying expertise & technology
· ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ServEng
Job details: Customer Problem Management Job Stage 02