Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 3, 2018
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager, are you interested? As a Service Delivery Manager, you accelerate service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs to build an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
In this role, you will drive the delivery effort to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models. You will support, deployment programs and common structures. You will also identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Additionally, you will secure close partnership within the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade competence and Knowledge Management practices.
· You will lead and support Service Delivery
· Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments, and strategies
· Lead sponsors on all levels within Service Delivery Mainland China
· Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
· Provide training and drive knowledge transfer
· Manage and coordinate internal/external company audit & assessment
· Manage and coordinate OHS issues in Mainland China
· Conduct proper internal communications and content management
· Event management and coordination
· You possess at least 2 years of Service Delivery experience.
· Prior Knowledge of Sales Processes
· Change and improvement management skills
· Negotiation and argumentation skills
· Project Management skills
· Brand Knowledge and skills
· Fundamental Leadership Competence
· Financial acumen and skills
· Inventing and innovating experience
· You are capable of formulating strategies and concepts
· Presenting and communicating information
· Social, communication and negotiation skills
· You excel in adapting and responding to change
· OHS knowledge and experience
ISO9000, 270001 knowledge
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 255692