Date: Sep 11, 2018
We are now looking for a Security Specialist to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Ericsson’s security frameworks.
The Security Subject Matter Expert work in diverse environments managing different issues of significance. The individual is required to analyze current security posture, review trends, provide policy tuning and strategic recommendations to strengthen overall security posture..
· Intelligence Analysis and Data Review—analysis of security events in context with the client network and the global security environment; systematic attack detection, prioritization of security efforts and feedback on client security policies.
· Cultivate and assess new sources of threat information and intelligence as well research threat actors.
· Explain security analysis reports to the customers and assist in the preparation of action plan for remediation.
· Good knowledge about process / metrics and controls. Ability to create new process and reporting matrices as and when required.
· Identify and implement operational and technical methods for improving the efficiency and quality of processes. Identify the existing gaps and propose optimum solution to address the same.
· Provide technical expertise and mentor L1 & L2 engineers to improve their technical and problem solving skills.
· Possesses in-depth knowledge on network, endpoint, threat intelligence, forensics and malware reverse engineering, as well as the functioning of specific applications or underlying IT infrastructure;
· Acts as an incident “hunter,” not waiting for escalated incidents; closely involved in developing, tuning and implementing threat detection analytics.
· 7 to 12 years of experience in IT with minimum 3 years of experience in Network Security
· Ability to work at odd hours
· Interested in Technology and Communication.
· The ability to work constructively under pressure.
· Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
· Able to perform knowledge transfer.
· Customer oriented, Service minded.
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of Security risk assessment and implementation of solutions.
· Extensive knowledge of network security tools (multi-vendor) such as IDS / IPS, Firewall, DDOS Protection, End point security and their use in security solutions for Large / Medium / Small enterprises.
· Experience analyzing common types of attacks
· Advance log reviews and experience in identifying advanced persistent threats.
· Knowledge of intrusion analysis, network and host forensics
· Knowledge of attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures
· Good understanding and knowledge on Securing and hardening for windows, Unix/Linux operating systems.
· Knowledge of scripting such as Python, BASH, Perl, or PowerShell would be added advantage.
· Communicative, written and spoken English
Academics and Certifications
· Degree qualified –Any graduate.
· Industry leading security certification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM.
· ITIL certification is an advantage.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log