Description de l'offre
Date: Oct 8, 2018
This position is to address the market growth demand on LTE and 5G RAN HW area of Ericsson in China and North East Asia, as the RAN portfolio manager for HW part. The candidate will be responsible to drive both global and local RAN HW portfolio requirements.
RAN portfolio manager is taking the key role to drive both technology and business growth in Ericsson organization, interfacing customer, internal R&D, sales, service, and Ericsson global counterpart. Both technical competence and business sense is important for this role. The position also offers the unique opportunity to expand the competence area and strengthen the industry presence.
Responsible for providing detailed & deep technical knowledge in technologies, products &/or services. Responsible for proactive & business minded support for establishment & improvement of business for the products or services. Responsible for supporting Key Account Managers in generating & and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with or as part of the Core3 teams in sales, design & delivery of customer projects, & in technical problem solving to translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering, & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Act as Product Manager in MNEA for RAN HW portfolio.
· Act as Technical Expert in technology, product/service, or solutions delivery.
· You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports.
· Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
· Responsible for the portfolio roadmap and requirement management for the market.
· Responsible for the solution life cycle management.
· Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function, and Ericsson Research
· Excellent knowledge in wireless communication
· Good rado HW product knowledge and/or site material/site solution knowledge.
· Good RBS ecosystem understanding
· Deep understanding of radio performance, and corresponding 3GPP standards.
· Technical Sales Support Expertise
· Presentation & communication skills
· Consultative Selling Skills
· Market Insight
· Customer Insight
· Project Management
· Education: Bachelor of Communication Engineering or above, Academic degree in Business Administration is a plus
· Thorough knowledge of assigned area
· Prefer the experience from working in the field with customers
· Business Understanding
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 257686
· Internet of Things
· Media Solutions
· Red Bee Media
· Industry analysts
· Policy makers
· Press center
· Latest News
· About us
· Contact us
· · Find Ericsson offices
Modern Slavery Statement Cookies Legal © Ericsson AB 1994-2018