Date: Jul 16, 2018
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer's expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
· You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
· Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
· Drive Project in continuous improvement of performance (KPI, Cost, Timeline, Financial)
· Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
· Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
· Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
· Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
· IT or Telecommunication background with minimum 3-5 years experience in leading radio access and transmission network roll out projects
· Six Sigma (Black Belt) and PMI certifications would be a plus
· Proven experience in successful complex project execution (Customer priority, Timeline, Cost, Finance)
· Proven experience in pre-sales and project delivery with high focus on Financial control and analysis
· The ideal candidate should have good Business understanding, consultative and negotiation skills. He should have a confirmed experience in leading, supervising and organizing Telecom projects.
· Good Customer relationships management needed and Market Insight would be highly appreciated
· Arabic, French and English Fluency are required
Position is based in Algeria (Algiers).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Algeria (DZ) || || Algiers || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 251666