Description de l'offre
Date: Jun 25, 2018
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
· Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment
· Collaborate and maintain relationships
· Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
· You will stay up to date with financial data
· Identify new business opportunities
· Market insight
· Financial analysis skills
· Negotiation and argumentation
· You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
· Change and improvement management skills
· You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
· Financial acumen and skills
· You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
· Trade compliance knowledge
· Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Leading & Supervising
· Deciding & initiating action
· You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
· Promote networking
· Very good leadership and management skills
· Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
· Self-motivated and teammate.
· Ability to adapt to change
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.