Date: Mar 6, 2018
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Customer Operations Manager (COM) is accountable for the end-to-end operational and financial results related to operational planning, execution and governance of projects, support and managed services within Operations for one or more customer accounts. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule. COM is also expected to serve as the main operations interface towards customer, as well as act as a facilitator between the Sales, Finance and Operations organizations.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Manage all aspects of the complete delivery portfolio and ensure that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled
· Handle customer and stakeholder engagement
· Develop the business together with account and solution manager
· Leadership Competence
· Financial Acumen and Analysis
· Business understanding
· Customer Relationship Handling
· Negotiation and argumentation
· Project & Program Management
· Coaching & Mentoring
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
· The holder of the COM role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities for more than 5 years.
· The COM is also expected to have at least 3 years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
· Fluent in both spoken and written Japanese and English.
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements
· Long year working experience with NTT group would be highly advantageous.
· Academic or work experiences on IT or Telecom related technical field would be highly advantageous
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 229027