WASTE PROJECT MANAGER - Internship
Sustainability Services : EMEAI
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
ENGIE Impact is looking for a Waste Project Management Intern, whose mission will be to help one of our large clients gain greater transparency and detailed understanding of their waste volumes, costs and recycling levels, in order to improve current waste management practices.
The Intern will be responsible for the data collection project, to gather, review and prepare data for upload into a centralised system, run reports and perform analyses that help the client identify optimisation potential. The ideal candidate will have prior understanding of the waste market in France, and recent developments in waste management practices, and be a good team-player, process-driven and goal oriented.
Waster Project Manager
1. Data Collection and Data Transfer
· Assist in client on-boarding to understand client needs and objectives,
· Manage the waste data collection process including data from different sources and formats,
· Interacting with clients and waste service providers on clients’ behalf,
· Perform regular data quality review and completeness checks.
2. Reporting and Analysis
· Identify gaps in data, and advise on how to overcome them,
· Create and run reports, using ENGIE Impact digital tools, as well as creating bespoke reports if necessary,
· Identify outliers with regards to historical waste volumes or costs, in order to identify opportunities for improved waste management practices or cost savings
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
· University Degree in Environmental Studies, IT, Engineering or similar
· Prior experience in data management and/or the waste sector or sustainability reporting roles would be a plus
· Analytical and organisational skills, with attention to detail
· Ability to handle large amounts of information and work towards deadlines
· Good communication and relational skills
· Excellent French language skills, and business proficiency in English
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Posting Date: Aug 6, 2020