ENGIE are a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy and services. To tackle the climate emergency facing us all, our aim is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon energy transition "as a service" for our clients – particular for companies and regional authorities. We use our expertise in our key business areas (renewables, gas, services) to provide competitive and bespoke solutions.
With our 160,000 employees, our clients, our partners and our stakeholders, together we form a community of imaginative builders, striving every day to bring about a more harmonious form of progress.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative and internal support for the Project Group Manager in their duties of marketing, project management, the completion of electrical and communications installations for new and existing clients and OH&S.
The responsibilities of this position shall include but not be limited to:
· Provide administrative support to the Project Group Manager
· Provide clients with high-level service through a consistent point of contact in the office
· Prepare all documentation associated with projects, including processing orders, supplier invoices and invoices to clients in an accurate and timely manner
· Assist in the planning and deployment of labor and materials for projects – including scheduling technician's on to client jobs for efficient use of labor
· Check technician time sheet accuracy and ensure the group's time sheets are submitted in a timely manner
· Maintain operational accountability for all projects
· Build strong external relationships with suppliers
· Liaise with other Work Groups and interstate offices as required
· Maintain records in accordance with company systems and procedures
· Other duties as required.
· 3-5 years experience in an administrative role, similar role is preferred
· Certificate 3 or 4 in Business Administration preferred
· Customer focused and deadline driven attitude is required in this fast-paced role
· Confident IT skills in Word and Excel
· Experience using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains software an advantage however not essential
We can offer you
· Modern office in Fairfield
· Work close to home
· Attractive remuneration
· Long handover with current incumbent
· Great working conditions - including monthly RDO
· Engie Electrical and Communications is widely respected and valued for our high standard of service
· Growing company
This 12-month fixed-term role, represents a great opportunity for a strong administrator to learn a growing industry and join a leading global company.
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia . ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available .
· Posting Date: Jun 1, 2020