Organization: Resource Data Management - Spokane, WA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
This position is responsible for performing audits and analysis on Long Distance usage and Data-com invoice files, resolution of billing errors, and building data-com inventories based upon a combination of ENGIE audit parameters and specific technical knowledge in the area of Telecom.
Independently audit and analyzes complex Telecommunications invoices utilizing both automated and manual methods.
Through little active supervision will open, manage and resolve billing disputes on behalf of our client base. Has the independent discretion to determine how disputes are prioritized as well as the ability to determine best resolution to dispute.
Build service inventories and document usage patterns from carrier billing data.
Develop and maintain close working relationships with clients, as well as client’s vendor representatives.
Engage internal groups to improve performance on internal expense management processes.
Engage internal and external groups regarding the identification of additional cost savings opportunities.
Present optimization recommendations to the client in a professional manner.
Extract contract rates and language and apply to the ENGIE audit process.
Set up and interpret client specific rate tables from carrier service records, service guide and contracted rates.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
· High School education or completed GED required
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with telecom billing.
· Basic understanding of Data communications technologies MPLS, DSL, VoIP and how they work.
· Experience in data conversion between various formats including HTML and PDF.
· Working knowledge of telecommunication products and services
· Understanding of telecom technologies and billing systems.
· Excellent communications and project/ time management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Analytical aptitude
· Self-starting team player capable of multi-tasking with good organization skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, using pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s and variance reporting.
· Basic understanding of running Microsoft Access queries.
· Ability to design simple queries a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Posting Date: Sep 22, 2020