Description de l'offre
Responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
• Be responsible for what you own and create
• Be able to coordinate teamwork, demand code quality and standards
• Be able to understand and help high level design
• Be confident on low level technical design and decisions (based on good understanding of high level design)
• Be able to give estimation, racionalitate and alternatives to business
• All together, be a real professional
• Bachelor’s Degree in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge/experience
• We write Spring microservices and Angular4+ UI code
• We love to use AWS cloud services
• We code AWS Lambda-s in Node
• We submit to GitHub Enterprise to feature branches
• We design and code from scratch in Hungary
• We present and discuss things in English
• Occasionally we implement integration / e2e tests
• We have can do, will do attitude
• We work hard and play hard
• We love challenges
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
„Hungarian and American software engineers of GE Healthcare developed the analytic management system of the Olympic Winter Games.
Designed in partnership with the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the digital analytical system allows doctors and healthcare professionals get real-time data on the health status, injuries and possible illness of the competitors.
The system will be used by the International Olympic Committee at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games as well.
Read more at:https://dailynewshungary.com/pyeongchang-2018-hungarian-american-professionals-ge-healthcare-developed-sport-analytics-system/
Read more at:https://www.olympic.org/news/olympic-athletes-now-have-access-to-unique-health-monitoring-and-care-thanks-to-worldwide-top-partner-ge