Description de l'offre
ENGIE Insight, formerly Ecova, partners with multi-site businesses that aim to thrive in a sustainable world. With a foundation of accurate and comprehensive resource data – including energy, water, waste and telecom – we apply technology and people expertise to lower costs, drive efficiencies and reduce environmental impact. More than 1,000 customers, including 25%+ of the Fortune 500, turn to ENGIE Insight to help move their sustainable resource management initiatives forward.
ENGIE Insight’s people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Insight.
*In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application.
This is a mid-level position responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the Treasury system operating within the Agile Scrum Framework. A successful individual in this role works under moderate supervision to understand the user stories developed by the Product Owner and apply basic software processes to complete tasks. Significant ingenuity and latitude is expected.
• Work with the Scrum team and the Treasury Product Owner to understand requirements specifications on projects the team is focused on.
• Design, code, and unit test software programs.
• Support the quality assurance group during functional and regression testing of software programs.
• Develop functional design specifications for software applications of low to moderate complexity.
• Accept accountability for meeting project milestones and other goals.
• Keep abreast of new technology (Angular2, Bootstrap, HTML5, Azure) and develop new technical skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the principle strategies and processes associated with the Ecova business domain.
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have a basic understanding of Visual SourceSafe or other source code control tool.
· Must have a basic understanding of defect tracking systems and the processes associated with them.
· Must have a basic understanding of the concepts associated with object oriented design (OOD)
· Must have knowledge of MVC and/or ORM (Hibernate, LLDBL Gen) frameworks.Two to seven years experience with C# and Visual Studio.
· Two to seven years experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 relational database management systems, stored procedures, and queries.
· Experience using 3rd party controls and tools.
· Experienced in N-tiered development (ASP.NET/J2EE)
· Cloud development experience (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
· Experience with Big Data technologies.
· Experience building / consuming REST APIs.
· Experience with high throughput, scalable, systems
· Must be proficient in the use of the MS Office tool set.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Experience in the consumption of the following data access technologies.
· REST and/or SOAP services
· Entity Framework
ENGIE Insight Information
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Insight is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Insight: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars