ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to be based at SSC Newcastle, Engie Shared Services Centre, Q3 Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle, NE12 8EX. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Day to day activities:
· Supporting projects through the Transition into Service process
· Working with resolver groups to reduce open and aged tasks
· Ownership of major incidents with associated communication, escalation and post incident reporting
· Owning escalations by working with resolver groups, providers and users through to resolution and future prevention
· Operational management with some of our key IT service providers
· Administration of the IT Service Catalogue ensuring correct service descriptions and pricing
· Transition into Service (Process Owner)
· Incident Management
· Major Incident Management
· Service Provider Management (Operational)
· Service Catalogue Administration
· Escalation Management
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Minimum 3 years of progressive experience within an ITIL-based organisation using associated ITSM tools
· In depth understanding of ITIL processes and tools ideally also covering Problem, Incident, Service Level and Transition into Service Management
· Proven experience in dealing with ‘real world' issues relating to IT Service Delivery with evidence of implementing improvements to address these
· Writing technical documentation, IT procedures, operational reports and user guides
· Experience of Service Transition within an ITIL-based organisation
· Customer orientated
· Ability to excel in an environment of continual change
· Collaborative and open approach
· Ability to influence and use tactful assertiveness to achieve required outcomes
· A true desire to go looking for, identify and resolve issues
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 23, 2020