ENGIE are recruiting for a Full-time Relief Security Officer to be based at West Burton Power Station, DN22 9BL. This is a full-time relief officer role with no set hours, for 42 hours per week covering pre-planned holidays, sickness and other short notice absences.
On offer is a salary of £20,100 per annum and high-quality benefits package.
42 Hours per week is guaranteed - usually 1 month notice on shift rota
This is a full-time role 42 hours per week covering pre-planned holidays, sickness and other short notice absences. This is a physical role requiring the applicant to conduct patrols by foot and vehicle. You should make concise, verbal and written reports and be able to use MS Office applications and operate modern intruder detection and access systems.
· Ensure that only authorised persons are granted site access.
· Controlling access and egress of vehicles, cranes and abnormal loads.
· Operating the Weighbridge as per Local Operating Procedures (LOP's).
· Patrolling by foot or vehicle as directed by the Team Leader.
· Ensuring Lockup and Unlock are carried out at the required time and that buildings are secure when not in use.
· Reporting suspicious persons, vehicles or objects in accordance with LOP's and AI's.
· Monitoring CCTV in accordance with AI's and ICO guidelines.
· Undertaking other duties as required, these may be outside your normal duties but will be required to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the business.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· SIA License
· Full UK driving licence
· First Aid at Work
· Safety Passport or equivalent
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
· Posting Date: Sep 23, 2020