ENGIE are recruiting for a Full-time Relief Security Officer to be based at West Burton Power Station, DN22 9BL. This is a full-time relief officer role with no set hours, for 42 hours per week covering pre-planned holidays, sickness and other short notice absences.
On offer is a salary of £20,100 per annum and high-quality benefits package.
42 Hours per week is guaranteed - usually 1 month notice on shift rota
Protect the sites property and employees against loss or damage caused by fire, theft, flood or accident.
Controlling access and egress of vehicles, cranes and abnormal loads
· Patrolling by foot or vehicle as directed by the AI's
· Ensuring Lockup and Unlock are carried out at the required time and that buildings are secure when not in use
· Monitoring CCTV and reacting in accordance with AI's and ICO guidelines
· Carryout Gatehouse reception duties, using appropriate software packages including Word & Excel
Carryout Vehicle Speed checks and searches
This is a physical role requiring the applicant to conduct patrols by foot and vehicle
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly ) and we are making sizable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· SIA License
· Full UK driving licence
· First Aid at Work
· Safety Passport or equivalent
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
· Posting Date: Jun 5, 2020