Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Scheduler to be based in Reading, RG2 0TF. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £22,000 - £24,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
You will work with the contract administration team to ensure all scheduling and administration works are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements, SLA's and KPI's.
Coordinating attendance of FM team and subcontractors
Logging, dispatching and updating service requests and or work orders on the CAFM system
Working with Facilities Managers to ensure jobs are completed from start to finish.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Prior experience of CAFM and ERP systems (SAP, Coupa, Maximo & Planon) essential
· Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook
· Demonstrate good team working ability with excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload and requests
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 25, 2021