ENGIE are recruiting for a driven Marketing Communications Executive to join our rapidly growing Electric Vehicle Solution business. This is a permanent, full time role which can be based at any of our UK offices. On offer is a salary range of £27,000 - £30,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
Are you a passionate self-starter, looking for a Communicatons role in an exciting industry which is experiencing exponential growth? Seeking a genuine opportunity to shape the role? If so, you could be who we are looking for.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage a range of Marketing Communications activity to enable the delivery of the Electric Vehicle (EV) Solutions communications plan.
Channels will include social media, digital communications, internal comms, customer comms, website, events, PR, partnership marketing and sales collateral.
This role will ensure that we are using communications to reach and engage with our key audiences, and support business growth through enabling the sale of new charger schemes and an increase in charger usage.
What is your day to day?
· Manage the development and delivery of communications campaigns and activities
· Deliver customer communication and acquisition campaigns to increase usage of the GeniePoint network
· Ensure the delivery of campaigns on time and on budget
· Manage content on the website and develop digital marketing to increase website performance
· Work in partnership with key customers in the delivery of targeted marketing activity to their audiences
· Work with external agencies to deliver PR and sponsorship activity in line with brand guidelines and attend national brand events
· Monitor and report on campaign performance against targets and budget
Who are you?
· 3+ years’ experience of managing and delivering communication campaigns in B2C and B2B markets
· Experience of digital marketing channels
· Experience of operating in dynamic or emerging markets
· Able to identify creative solutions for campaigns from insight and analytics
· Excellent communications skills to engage at all levels
· Good stakeholder management – internal and external parties
· Marketing Qualification (Chartered Institute of Marketing or recognised equivalent) - preferred
Who are we?
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of low carbon energy, services and regeneration.
We combine these activities to enable our customers & stakeholders to embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
Our purpose is to make zero carbon happen for businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland – accelerating the transition towards a net zero carbon world. Our 17,000 employees make this possible by reducing energy consumption, greening supply and enabling progress through innovative technology, data & partnerships. We are also shaping the future of responsible business by reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.1 billion in 2019.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Nov 24, 2020