ENGIE are recruiting for an IT Business Analyst to be based at No 1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Rd, Leeds LS12 1BE. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
The role is working within the ENGIE IT department and will support the delivery of IT change on a variety of initiatives including web portals and operational systems. The candidate will be inquisitive and seek to continuously improve our ways of working and will actively contribute to supporting our BA Community of Practice
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· 2+ years working as a Business Analyst in a business or IT change function
· Good writing/communication skills are very important in this role (GCSE English, Maths)
· Desirable to have or be undertaking learning towards a recognised BA qualification e.g. ISEB, IIBA
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, with experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
· Ability to grasp the fundamentals of technology platforms and tools and able to communicate proposed IT solutions to different audiences.
· Exposure or appreciation of Agile development and comfortable working in an Agile delivery environment
· Ability to document clear requirements through user stories or functional specifications
· Ability to use analytical tools to specify requirements and familiarity with diagrams such as UML, BPMN etc
· Any experience of frontend or backend web development and IT infrastructure concepts is desirable
· Any experience of working in the business or consumer Gas and Electricity supply industry is highly desirable.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Aug 7, 2019