Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
ENGIE’s Global Industrial Hub consists of 12 global departments within ENGIE’s HQ office in Paris. That is – Group Strategy, Disruption Proofing Strategy, ENGIE Research, ENGIE Fab, Business Development Oversight, Group Operational Performance, Projects Operational Department, Enterprise Risk Management, Integration & Knowledge Management, Acceleration Taskforce, External Relations and Procurement. To assist in overall coordination, analysis, operation, management & strategic follow up of ENGIE’s Global Industrial Hub unit, the Managing Director overseeing the Operations & Performance of this Global Industrial Hub is looking for interns to join the team and provide support, in the analytical analysis and formulation, implementation and monitoring of various internal business monitoring tools and programs.
You will have the chance to work with highly experienced internationally recognized energy and business professionals within the headquarters of ENGIE, who are focusing on creating added value and achieving ENGIE’s strategy of delivering solutions for zero carbon.
We are looking for interns to work with our Team in Paris, La Défense for a period of 3-6 months (starting September 2020 – dates can be flexible) to provide business and data support to the Managing Director overseeing the Operations & Performance of this Global Industrial Hub, by performing business analysis, develop business & financial planning processes and undertake strategic follow-up of activities via project management mode. Including, in particular – help design and implement some new operational & performance internal tools to monitor the Hub and its activities now and going forward. We are looking for dynamic students with an interest in business, analytics and the Energy sector and its transition to the decentralized, decarbonizated and digitalizated energy industry of tomorrow
· The candidate will have either completed a higher education degree - specializing in Business/Finance/Management or is in 3rd to final year of their higher education studies.
You are :
· Excellent academic credentials and professional drive
· Autonomy plus ability to work as a team
· Can work in Project management mode
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Time and priority management
· Strong use of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Fluent in English (writing and speaking) (having knowledge of French language is a bonus but not needed to execute the day to day job).
· Drive, Enthusiasm and Motivation
Details of the internship
Place of work - ENGIE T1 - Paris La Défense
· (You may at times, need to be open to work a part of the working week remotely from home, as may be required per current COVID-19 restrictions. Where this is needed, your manager & ENGIE will provide you IT and business support so you can do this in an efficient manner.)
Duration of Internship – 6 months (beginning, February 2021)
· Posting Date: Dec 1, 2020