ENGIE are recruiting for a Handyman to be based at Bombardier, Litchurch Lane, Derby , DE24 8AD. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a leading industry salary and excellent benefits package.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Undertake any training as required
· Promote a culture of customer service to both internal and external customers and partners and to liaise with other departments regarding maintenance issues if required
· Undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties relevant to the post
· To undertake any training as appropriate to the role and any other reasonable tasks and duties relevant to the post
· Carry out the work of other trades where there is an interface to the work in hand with a level of competence that’s outside core trade.
· To be an active member of the on-call rota.
· Work in highly unpleasant working conditions, unblocking drains and sewers
· To carry out a wide range of building tasks including Brick laying, carpentry, painting, fitting of ironmongery and flooring.
· To check and monitor contractors works.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· NVQ or City & Guilds Craft Certificate relevant to the trade or similar recognised trade
· Multi certificated NVQ qualifications in building fabric.
· Competent in Building and Joinery
· Basic competence with IT and PDA’s
· Good team worker
· Flexible and adaptive
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 17, 2021