ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
At the helm of the Energy Transition, TRACTEBEL provides a full range of services throughout the life cycle of its clients’ projects. As one of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, we are able to offer our customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Our broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, allowing us to rise to our clients’ most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are.
In order to strengthen its team 'Renewable Energy', Tractebel is actively looking for a (m/f):
Junior Project Engineer Acoustics & Vibrations
As Junior Project Engineer Acoustics & Vibrations, you will assist the other engineers in the department and this in the field of environmental acoustics, building acoustics as well as structural dynamics.
This involves that:
· You will learn and assist and how to perform specific noise & vibration measurements;
· You will analyse the measured data to obtain specific indicators according to standards and legislation;
· You will be involved in modelling and simulating the generation, the propagation and the impact of noise and vibration in open and built space making use of advanced and specific software;
· You will contribute as a team member in the reporting of the project;
· You will evolve to a junior project leader starting with the first contact with the client until the final reporting stage.
· You have a Master’s Degree in engineering or similar;
· Native or bilingual proficiency in French and Dutch and you are fluent in English;
· You have a strong interest in Acoustics and Vibrations;
· A first experience in Acoustics and Vibrations is an asset;
· Knowledge of MATLAB is an asset;
· You can work autonomously and efficiently to meet personal and general objectives;
· You are a team worker, take initiatives and you are willing to get the job done. What we offer
· An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
· A stable position where professional growth and development are stimulated;
· A dynamic, open and modern office place offering the possibility of teleworking;
· An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
· A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle