ENGIE are a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy and services. To tackle the climate emergency facing us all, our aim is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon energy transition 'as a service' for our clients – particular for companies and regional authorities. We use our expertise in our key business areas (renewables, gas, services) to provide competitive and bespoke solutions.
With our 160,000 employees, our clients, our partners and our stakeholders, together we form a community of imaginative builders, striving every day to bring about a more harmonious form of progress.
This role is for ENGIE Electrical and Communications, a large National electrical / data communications contractor. We are looking for licenced Electricians, preferably with Open Cabling.
This is a unique opportunity in a great team environment. You will be working for large corporate clients for our NSW - Silverwater branch.
· Installation, programming, testing and commissioning of various electrical and cabling systems across commercial building sites and premises
· Work within a team to deliver electrical and communications projects in accordance with Company standards and to meet project time frames
· Ensuring customer concerns and complaints are proactively addressed
· Establish and maintaining relationships with customers, colleagues and Managers of the Company
· Effectively manage administrative requirements
· Attend call outs as per roster requirements
· Attend toolbox meetings and training as required
· Conduct workplace audits and identify hazards in the workplace
· Ability to determine job priorities and to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
· Comply with all company policies, procedures, and processes
· Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
· Experience in data centre cabling essential
· Baseline/NV1 clearance preferred
· Electrical licence
· Open cabling registration (structured & optical fibre licence preferred)
· Construction induction card
· Current drivers licence
· Willingness to work weekends
· Strong customer service, attention to detail & bias for action
· Pass a police check
· Excellent Remuneration
· Severance payment scheme $70/ week
· Company Paid income protection 24/7 coverage
· Uniform supplied
· Future advancement in the company
· Vendor training
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia . ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Oct 26, 2020